OVERVIEW PRESSURIZED HFU SERIES
Toray Pressurized UF Membrane Modules
The material of Toray's Hollow Fiber (HF) Pressurized Ultrafiltration (UF) modules is PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride). This best grade HF membrane material provides high mechanical strength and chemical resistance (oxidation, pH).
The filtration mode is an Outside – in & Dead-End Filtration. This filtration method offers simple operating control and low energy consumption.
The possibility of the filtration of Ground Water, Surface Water, Sewage Secondary Effluent and Seawater allows a wide range of different applications:
- Drinking Water Production
- Tertiary Treatment of Sewage Water
- RO Pretreatment in Seawater Desalination
- Industrial Water Production
- Reuse of Industrial Waste Water
Toray's Pressurized Series have been certified as an acceptable filtration technology for compliance with the following Certificates.
- AMST (Association of Membrane Separation Technology of Japan)
- ANSI / NSF STANDARD 61
- CDPH (California Department of Public Health - Drinking Water Program)
- KWWA (Korea Water and Wastewater Works Association)
For details, please contact us.
ROMEMBRA®, TORAYFIL®, and MEMBRAY® are trademarks of Toray Industries, Inc.